Livermore Half Marathon 2015
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Expo & Packet Pickup: Bankhead Theater Plaza (details)
Downtown Livermore (First and McLeod St.)
Times: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Start & Finish Location: First Street & S. Livermore Ave
Half Marathon Start: 8:00am
Family funK: 8:15am
Wine & Music Festival: 9:10am
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
Wine Down Sunday: Barrel Tasting Experience (tickets)
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your event number, you may not be able to participant in future events.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon. If accompanied by a parent or guardian, any age can participate in the Family funK.
- You must be in good health.
- There is no event day packet pickup.
- Event packets (timing chip, shirt, number) must be picked up RunLiv Expo on Friday.
- You must show photo ID/Confirmation to receive a event number and timing chip.
- We allow a friend or family member to pickup up packets with a copy of ID/Confirmation.
- Event numbers are required to participate and access the course.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course.
Course Time Limits
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, the course time limits will be strictly enforced. Participants must maintain a pace of 14:00 min / per mile to finish the 13.1 miles in under 3 hours. A cut-off location will be enforced on the course; runners or walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by this time will be stopped and shuttled to the finish line area.
Our Medical Team is a dedicated group of multidisciplinary medical professionals, available to help assess your race day medical needs and administer acute first aid when necessary. Numerous medical stations will be located at the Finish as well as at the start and along the course.
Gear check will be available near the start line for your pre-race/post-race clothing. While you run, it’ll be held securely while you experience a grand tour of Livermore. When you finish, simply return to the same location to claim your belongings.
Please note: DO NOT leave valuables, cash or jewelry in your gear bag. The event is not responsible for any lost items. Gear bags must be claimed before close of the Finish Line Festival on race day.
Runner Zone Presented by Muscle Milk
Once you cross the finish line, you’ll enter a secure participant only area. In the Runner Zone Presented by Muscle Milk, you’ll rehydrate, refuel as well a be awarded your well deserved finisher’s medal and commemorative wine glass. Be sure to grab all your goodies, because once you exit this area, you can’t re-enter. Besides, there’s a party going on and its time to celebrate.